Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants CL football (and big wages) though... They aint splurging....

TBH I think he should go to MLS, imagine him and Messi end up on the same team or has rivals Ronnie v Mess in MLS would be CRAZY story line for the league...
Honestly ain’t nobody watching the MLS even watched Rooney and Zlatan couldn’t get ppl to tune in like that

plus they don’t have any meaningful American interests it’s notas if they trying to break into Hollywood or some shit

But they both have cribs in Miami so that could help

True but his bread does nothing for me lol but as a goat u wanna be able to dictate how ur career will end , u think niggas would dare tell MJ he s not good enough to play in the NBA at 38…see how washed MJ set the Wizards back for years cause no one would tell the goat to sit his old ass down

That’s the type of treatment CR7 deserves

As a United fan, fuck Ronaldo and his billion dollar contract…

He never needed to cry to Piers Morgan just to end up in Saudi Arabia…

I can’t forget that…
Remember when Putin invaded Ukraine and piers was begging the government to put Chelsea on eBay talking about morals and how he can't stand for anything like that. Now his boy is in Saudi

Honestly ain’t nobody watching the MLS even watched Rooney and Zlatan couldn’t get ppl to tune in like that

plus they don’t have any meaningful American interests it’s notas if they trying to break into Hollywood or some shit

But they both have cribs in Miami so that could help

Rooney and Zlatan arnt Ronaldo and Messi though... Ronnie has the most followers on IG in the world doesnt he??? Thats madness...

Ronnie and Messi recognised as the two best players in recent generations, the back and fourth who is better etc, Messi just won WC, American news would eat the storyline up like its WWE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back