Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Pogba was dumb enough to be actually snowboarding…. Prolly just took a pic to front for the gram

it’s like niggas taking pics at the pool and the beach knowing damn well they ain’t getting in no water lol

Whose manz is this?! 🤔 😂

Can't remember the last time I've seen anyone so desperate to join us. Geezer is literally trying to get this deal pushed over the line... It's beautiful

BTW, finished my Nkunku deep dive and some Chelsea fans on here will not like what i am about to say.

Dude is Black Mason Mount. They have very similar attributes, with Nkunku slightly better in most areas (especially the passing). The way he plays at Leipzig reminds me alot of how Mount played when he was at Vitesse.

Will be interesting to see how Nkunku adapts to not having the same freedom at Chelsea.

I am happy with this finding, but i know the haters wont be. I am hoping his passing will be way better than Mount (Mount's only weakness). Also, i think he has better dribbling skills than Mount, but does not use it as much as i would like. Played very close to the box at Leipzig, not the best place to dribble. Might have more opportunity to use those skills in England.

Sorry @JoeBrrr @Blue_London

(and yes, he can play Wingback. Tuchel made sure of that. To be fair, PSG academy did that. Played as a RB/RWB way more than i expected in the PSG academy. Leaving France was the best thing to ever happen to him).

BTW, finished my Nkunku deep dive and some Chelsea fans on here will not like what i am about to say.

Dude is Black Mason Mount. They have very similar attributes, with Nkunku slightly better in most areas (especially the passing). The way he plays at Leipzig reminds me alot of how Mount played when he was at Vitesse.

Will be interesting to see how Nkunku adapts to not having the same freedom at Chelsea.

I am happy with this finding, but i know the haters wont be. I am hoping his passing will be way better than Mount (Mount's only weakness). Also, i think he has better dribbling skills than Mount, but does nse it as much as i would like. Played very close to the box at Leipzig, not the best place to dribble. Might have more opportunity to use those skills in England.

(and yes, he can play Wingback. Tuchel made sure of that. To be fair, PSG academy did that. Played as a RB/RWB way more than i expected in the PSG academy. Leaving France was the best thing to ever happen to him).
I'm happy as long I don't see Ruben as a starter and at right back.

Just keep pulisic ziyech sterling and any incoming players away from the wing back position and I will be happy.

So you saying mount will be back up ?

I am happy with this finding, but i know the haters wont be. I am hoping his passing will be way better than Mount (Mount's only weakness). Also, i think he has better dribbling skills than Mount, but does not use it as much as i would like. Played very close to the box at Leipzig, not the best place to dribble. Might have more opportunity to use those skills in England.

Yo, don’t ever tag me in some bullshit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back