Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal terms, still the issue to be resolved

:hahaha:

Rival fans acting like we would continue to pursue this deal if we know he doesn’t want to come to us is funny. 😂

It was funny 6 weeks ago but now that the world knows that Barca owe him money. The joke is dead. Even if he doesn’t want to come to Utd, he still gotta leave or take a pay cut.

Rival fans acting like we would continue to pursue this deal if we know he doesn’t want to come to us is funny. 😂

It was funny 6 weeks ago but now that the world knows that Barca owe him money. The joke is dead. Even if he doesn’t want to come to Utd, he still gotta leave or take a pay cut.

When Barcelona “Force” the poor boy to join Man Utd, u better thank @Infamous114

Bruh, he's got an agent, if he don't want to come to Utd, his agent should be shopping him around. *shrugs
@Infamous114 told u a few weeks ago, If Man City wanted him, this deal would have been done 1 month ago.

Only 4-5 clubs in the world can afford him, unfortunately for poor Frenkie the only one that wants him is a useless club that plays in the Europa league. Even u can understand why the poor boy is very hesitant.

Don’t worry, Barcelona will find a way to push this move through and u will come on here thinking “The great Man Utd” did something.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
@Infamous114 told u a few weeks ago, If Man City wanted him, this deal would have been done 1 month ago.

Only 4-5 clubs in the world can afford him, unfortunately for poor Frenkie the only one that wants him is a useless club that plays in the Europa league. Even u can understand why the poor boy is very hesitant.

Don’t worry, Barcelona will find a way to push this move through and u will come on here thinking “The great Man Utd” did something.

Lmao the hate is strong for you bro...

Trust me when I say no club is buying him until Barca and de Jong sort out their money dispute. And Man City in particular would not pay the deferred wages for Barca just to speed up the transfer. It's delusional to think so.

The fact you can't understand that the player wants his money before moving on is also funny.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Lmao the hate is strong for you bro...

Trust me when I say no club is buying him until Barca and de Jong sort out their money dispute. And Man City in particular would not pay the deferred wages for Barca just to speed up the transfer. It's delusional to think so.
2 weeks ago, u guys were supposed to be paying about 65 mil. In Romano’s last tweet, it’s up to almost 85 mil. Hate to break this news to u, Man Utd are paying his deferred wages

2 weeks ago, u guys were supposed to be paying about 65 mil. In Romano’s last tweet, it’s up to almost 85 mil. Hate to break this news to u, Man Utd are paying his deferred wages

This could be the case. I dunno about that.

I do know Barca want to delay the sale until the 2nd financial levers are triggered. Happens next week.

Last edited:
United fans will believe English media and Barça fans will believe Spanish media

True, narratives as I said before. Laporta a week ago was saying he’s not for sale. Yet, today here we are.

Laporta wants Barca fans to think they did everything to keep him.

True, narratives as I said before. Laporta a week ago was saying he’s not for sale. Yet, today here we are.

Laporta wants Barca fans to think they did everything to keep him.
That shit is working too. Can't tell the Barca fans on my whatsapp that they don't have a money problem, they'll also argue me up and down how they're doing us a favor with frenkie even tho they claim they don't want him to go. Hate these muhfuckas mayne, they're real close to Chelsea fans in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back