Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacking Tuchel wasn't my point to begin with, it's replacing him with a manager like Potter.

I will say tho, I'm shocked to see that by jan you'll begin to scrutinise him.

I thought a manager needed a third season before that happens. Now I'm confused

:oreally:

MY OWN stance is if you're not taking advantage of every window, then you're not here to help your own cause or the team's. There's simply far too many glaring problems with the squad that you must be active in January. Terminate the deadwood contracts if need be, bring in serviceable loan players to help see out the season.

Honestly, we had ELITE BANTER for Arteta but coneman came thru, moved around the dudes he wasnt rocking with, shaped the team into his mold and now (with January bolstering) can win the league or put up a better fight than Chelsea has in the last 4 seasons.

Again, I dont have a rock solid stance on Potter, but hey his gem signings are some of the most coveted across the Prem. With a backing like Chelsea's, his team w/Boehly's should already have the wheels in motion.

MY OWN stance is if you're not taking advantage of every window, then you're not here to help your own cause or the team's. There's simply far too many glaring problems with the squad that you must be active in January. Terminate the deadwood contracts if need be, bring in serviceable loan players to help see out the season.

Honestly, we had ELITE BANTER for Arteta but coneman came thru, moved around the dudes he wasnt rocking with, shaped the team into his mold and now (with January bolstering) can win the league or put up a better fight than Chelsea has in the last 4 seasons.

Again, I dont have a rock solid stance on Potter, but hey his gem signings are some of the most coveted across the Prem. With a backing like Chelsea's, his team w/Boehly's should already have the wheels in motion.
Buying in January is hard cause ain’t to teams willing to sell like that. I think it would be premature to start slating Potter when these bums don’t want to play good football.
Boehly is ambitious and if Potter is His Guy I expect a good backing in thr transfer market - I’m personally giving him winter next year to see if we play.

People want to rebuild but don’t want the growing pains that come with it.

If I see Keane on the fucking pitch again!!!! This nigga is hot garbage!!!!!

Just seen the highlights.
Tom Davis is shit and/or devoid of confidence to miss like that

Holgate slipped.. It happens, but was that keane on the far post day dreaming?!

Yeah he's a liability to the extent that you need to get rid of him ASAP and promote a youth defender instead.

You lot should try to sign Coady on a perm, him and tarkowski as main 2. Mina and Holgate as back-up, plus some youth CB

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Just seen the highlights.
Tom Davis is shit and/or devoid of confidence to miss like that

Holgate slipped.. It happens, but was that keane on the far post day dreaming?!

Yeah he's a liability to the extent that you need to get rid of him ASAP and promote a youth defender instead.

You lot should try to sign Coady on a perm, him and tarkowski as main 2. Mina and Holgate as back-up, plus some youth CB
It’s only 4 million to sign Coady on a perm and all signs are it will get done in January. I honestly think both Keane and Mina are gone too. That will leave Coady, Tarkowski, Godfrey, Holgate, and when he gets back from PSV Branwaite. Davies has to drop down to the Championship, that is his level. January Lampard has to bring in a AM and a striker.

It’s only 4 million to sign Coady on a perm and all signs are it will get done in January. I honestly think both Keane and Mina are gone too. That will leave Coady, Tarkowski, Godfrey, Holgate, and when he gets back from PSV Branwaite. Davies has to drop down to the Championship, that is his level. January Lampard has to bring in a AM and a striker.

Yeah forgot about godfrey.
You also need a rb to replace Coleman

crying-baby.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back