Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game against spurs was United's first win in 6 weeks and that didn't feature Ronaldo.

Until the recent newcastle draw, previous time he played and they didn't win (in the league) was the Brentford massacre. The next game in the Liverpool win, he only played 4mins.

Which is why ten hag moved him from starter to time-wasting sub, cause ronaldo playing and mctom not playing against brentford was the cause.

It can't be said in all seriousness that a team is better off featuring Rashford than Ronaldo.

This Ronaldo slander so devoid of context and reality that I actually think it's mostly just said in jest. Like when me compare xavi to ole, despite knowing the former won the copa del rey last season.

The game against spurs was United's first win in 6 weeks and that didn't feature Ronaldo.

Until the recent newcastle draw, previous time he played and they didn't win (in the league) was the Brentford massacre. The next game in the Liverpool win, he only played 4mins.

Which is why ten hag moved him from starter to time-wasting sub, cause ronaldo playing and mctom not playing against brentford was the cause.

It can't be said in all seriousness that a team is better off featuring Rashford than Ronaldo.

This Ronaldo slander so devoid of context and reality that I actually think it's mostly just said in jest. Like when me compare xavi to ole, despite knowing the former won the copa del rey last season.
So you think bring Ronaldo back???? It's an interesting take @Siraj counter argument???

@DNB1 please feel free to get involved I have seen progress under ten but these guys seems to think he's holding the progress back

Bruh all them European sides gonna come here and sit in the fucking box??!?

My goodness man.
Sheriff whole squad playing defense

Bruh all them European sides gonna come here and sit in the fucking box??!?

My goodness man.
Sheriff whole squad playing defense
Lmao this ain't the same sheriff side that beat Madrid nearly everyone got stolen so what do you expect them to play and lose heavily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back