Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. Gerrard is championship level any way.

English football viewers can't grasp the concept of competition.

Instead of focusing on why they haven't won since '95, Everton fans cussed out Ancelotti after saying “Every club has different goals. Real Madrid’s goal is to win the Champions League and La Liga. Everton’s goal is to try to get a European spot, and a few years ago it was to stay in the Premier League.”

Spurs fans are complaining about Conte's footballing aesthetics, before that it was Jose, that ungrateful lot deserve a Bielsa type.

When is the last time an English fanbase complained about the inability to end a trophy drought. Fans and media still treat losing in the euro's final as an achievement, despite it being a home tournament whilst everyone else had to travel and play in multiple countries.
Where are your comments about the biggest complaining football club in history? The Gooners. No fan base has complained as long and loud as these blank shooters, to the point members of the fan base are becoming millionaires off of complaining about the gooners.

Peep what I've been saying about the guy (some directly to you) since Aug 2020!!!

(FYI you have to open the links as the quote showing is from the top of the page, not mine 😂)

Peep what I've been saying about the guy (some directly to you) since Aug 2020!!!

(FYI you have to open the links as the quote showing is from the top of the page, not mine 😂)
You have been on it from the beginning. Damn those were some dark days for me.

Where are your comments about the biggest complaining football club in history? The Gooners. No fan base has complained as long and loud as these blank shooters, to the point members of the fan base are becoming millionaires off of complaining about the gooners.
Lol. 'Blank shooters'... i'll allow it.

Big difference tho, their trophy drought is 2yrs. Last time arsenaL had a trophy drought lasting this long was in 2014. At least they still win frequently (so far).

That being said, fans set the standards of a football club. The owners will typically mimick what the fans tolerate.

"The first trophy is to finish in the top four"

arsenaL fans acquiesced to this bs when wenger in concert with skysports created that mythical trophy, which has now birthed a "top 6".

AFTV guys are only loud if you choose to pay attention to it. I haven't since lockdown ended, back then I noticed they complain about the wrong things. Style of play, owner's greed etc.

Most expensive tix in world football, should be demanding the most prestigious trophies (PL & CL).

Can't complain about ownership's greed and still directly put up money in their pockets, and paying more than everyone else while at it. Delusional. Similar to United fans with the glazers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back