Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a tough phase now does he want Alan shearers respect for being a one man club player or does he want titles and to beat records. 😂 city don’t need him but utd will pay 150m+ and 600k a week.

Kane to Man United is the only "realistic" move to a big team and stay in the league.

Man City is been and gone
Liverpool can't afford but he could be a prolific Firminho although Kane pressing ain't the same
Chelsea.. Maybe but I doubt Kane would go with his spurs tie
Arsenal even worse than Chelsea so not happening

This leaves Man United... Which some may consider as a lateral move, but in reality it's not

Or a little out there... Newcastle if they really ball out in the transfer window and get 3/4 top top players alongside Kane

Kane to Man United is the only "realistic" move to a big team and stay in the league.

Man City is been and gone
Liverpool can't afford but he could be a prolific Firminho although Kane pressing ain't the same
Chelsea.. Maybe but I doubt Kane would go with his spurs tie
Arsenal even worse than Chelsea so not happening

This leaves Man United... Which some may consider as a lateral move, but in reality it's not

Or a little out there... Newcastle if they really ball out in the transfer window and get 3/4 top top players alongside Kane

newcastle a good shout, was thinking brentford when Toney gets the transfer Kane could of taken over the years.

I don't know where the goals are going to come from. Can't trust DCL to stay fit. Maupay will chip in with a goal here and there, but we need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back