Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the wildest thing I’ve seen in a min

:imdead:

Keeper said:

Funny Gifs : capoeira GIF - VSGIF.com

Man, i am kinda glad that we are whiffing on buying defenders. I really want Levi Colwill to get his chance. The kid is really good.

Also with Kante and RLC not vaccinated and missing the USA leg of preseason, hopefully my boy Ampadu shines. Kid is legit.

I made a joke a few weeks ago about all the players we have coming back from loan being enough for this transfer window, i might have been half serious.

Man, i am kinda glad that we are whiffing on buying defenders. I really want Levi Colwill to get his chance. The kid is really good.

Also with Kante and RLC not vaccinated and missing the USA leg of preseason, hopefully my boy Ampadu shines. Kid is legit.

I made a joke a few weeks ago about all the players we have coming back from loan being enough for this transfer window, i might have been half serious.
I'm pro sanctions as of now..... RLC better be working on his passes or he needs to go lol

West Ham have been at the door the last few seasons but always hit that one bad stretch that keeps them out

With Newcastle new money, I see them the only ones that can break the top four. Mainly because they have the money to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back