Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watched the Arsenal, 'All Or Nothing'??? Just watched the first episode... Gotta say I was quite impressed with Arteta...
That's what i thought first episode. By the end the shit was cringeworthy.

I tell you what is a good watch the Woodstock doco. Watched it last night. Fucking hell what a shit show.

That's what i thought first episode. By the end the shit was cringeworthy.

I tell you what is a good watch the Woodstock doco. Watched it last night. Fucking hell what a shit show.

I was gonna check that out but I watched the Woodstock episode on Music Video Box series, did you check that out??? Like you say absolute sh!t show...

regular.jpg

_xlarge.jpeg

Give it time...

Oh my days, is he telling bedtime ghost stories at half time??? lmao cant wait to watch more episodes now...

Last edited:

Been telling people that fucker was a pestilence. Did it to rashford and martial. Yea those players should have showed resistance but they bought into that "sacrifice" bs

Been telling people that fucker was a pestilence. Did it to rashford and martial. Yea those players should have showed resistance but they bought into that "sacrifice" bs
What he say about Sevilla?

Dem boys on Football twitter are running wild this morning. Look at what a weekend of no English football does to people.

First i see the Lukaku/Lautaro rumors, then i see the Mbappe rumors...

Folks need to chill. Glad Championship football is back today, Hull City vs Stoke City should be fun (Hopefully Vale starts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back