Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only met one person in my life who actually cares about the family.

Majority of people don't even give a shit about the royals, they just want to get on with their day and be done. This overblown response by the media to stop functioning, go into mourning and shutting off all sport seems well out of touch in 2022.

Everyone mentioned a lot of reasons for Boehly sacking Tuchel including the latter not signing off on Ronaldo transfer...

But what if Boehly the American didn't like how Tuchel was treating "captain America" game time? 🧐

If potter starts treating Pulisic minutes the complete opposite to griezmann at atletico...then you know potter got a clause in that contract!

Boehly tryna give US the best chance for world cup Qatar...a true Patriot!

LOL, maybe some of u guys will try out other leagues this weekend

Napoli vs Spezia (AMPADU's debut)

Hertha vs Leverkusen (CHO's remontada continues)

RB Leipzig vs Dortmund

Monaco vs Lyon

Marseille vs Lille

Sassuolo vs Udinese (Udinese have been impressive early)

@Infamous114 i have a La Liga blind spot, what's a fun match-up there this weekend?

RB Leipzig vs Dortmund

Monaco vs Lyon

Marseille vs Lille

@Infamous114 i have a La Liga blind spot, what's a fun match-up there this weekend?
Give me a few min to check the schedule

RB Leipzig vs Dortmund

Monaco vs Lyon

Marseille vs Lille

I watch Bundesliga games on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

RB Leipzig vs Dortmund

Monaco vs Lyon

Marseille vs Lille

I’m going to check out the Marseille Lille game.

About a month ago a 7 year old girl was shot dead in Liverpool this is a real tragedy but no football stopped. Life carried on. (Kids dying to gun violence is rare in the UK)

The Queen lived to be an old woman and lived the most privileged life a person could hope for.

There is no reason for sport to stop…there is no reason SkySports news is covering the death when Sky News is covering it..

RIP and all that but fuck me…she wasn’t gonna live forever, there’s no reason for life to stop because…it’s only whit people mourning…and they still want football this weekend..

About a month ago a 7 year old girl was shot dead in Liverpool this is a real tragedy but no football stopped. Life carried on. (Kids dying to gun violence is rare in the UK)

The Queen lived to be an old woman and lived the most privileged life a person could hope for.

There is no reason for sport to stop…there is no reason SkySports news is covering the death when Sky News is covering it..

RIP and all that but fuck me…she wasn’t gonna live forever, there’s no reason for life to stop because…it’s only whit people mourning…and they still want football this weekend..
They did a minute applause at the derby over the weekend for the little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back