Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bwoi bloodclaat Bailey.
Pussyoles forcing the ball to garbage ass Watkins smh.

Another thing, wtf offside did the linesman see with Coutinho that one time? Bro might have robbed tf outta villa

Last edited:
The media really don’t like Pickford. I don’t see why they don’t want him to be England’s number one. He has cut out his mistakes a lot.

I think Pickford went to see a psychologist a while back to "calm his ass down". Over the last few years you can see the difference in his game as a result

Big point for AV.

Big big points.
Coming into this weekend, I thought they'd be some movement in El sackico between Lampard and Gerrard...both stalemates!

I think Pickford went to see a psychologist a while back to "calm his ass down". Over the last few years you can see the difference in his game as a result

Big big points.
Coming into this weekend, I thought they'd be some movement in El sackico between Lampard and Gerrard...both stalemates!
Honestly, I see Lampard getting more time than Gerrard.

Ayo just seen city v villa highlights...

The kdb cross for Haaland....😘 Sublime whippage to take the keeper out

Villa got robbed with the Coutinho goal...he was onside! There's a var loophole that needs to close cause the stupid ref blew so VAR couldn't intervene! SMH

Ayo just seen city v villa highlights...

The kdb cross for Haaland....😘 Sublime whippage to take the keeper out

Villa got robbed with the Coutinho goal...he was onside! There's a var loophole that needs to close cause the stupid ref blew so VAR couldn't intervene! SMH
Kevin and Haaland bout to be a problem

A United win tomorrow coupled w a Brighton loss and tie

pulls United up to 4th place

let’s pray for clean sheet tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back