Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

See what I mean when I said he won one game and thought he'd found the right tactics and lineup to bring sustainability.

I can only laugh. I really could post at least one presser quote each week where he talks inexplicable drivel.

I’m going to need United to be more aggressive…. It’s mad they have yet to have a shot on goal with how wide open Leicester has been

Reactions: GNS

See what I mean when I said he won one game and thought he'd found the right tactics and lineup to bring sustainability.

I can only laugh. I really could post at least one presser quote each week where he talks inexplicable drivel.

In a way he is right though

All this Arsenal joy is sickening.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with starting a team that won their last game… it’s been happening from before I was born.

It’s important that if it’s not working to make changes quickly…simples.

Nah. He's delusional. He needed multiple games to see what everyone already knew about Maguire.

Now he needs even more for Mctom. Guess it'll take a whole season for both rashford and Bruno.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back