Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah finally done something in fantasy football, I might keep him in then...

Just seen my team crept to the top too, its the first time any team Ive supported have been top of a table since 2017, back when Ole was at the wheel lol

Salah finally done something in fantasy football, I might keep him in then...

Just seen my team crept to the top too, its the first time any team Ive supported have been top of a table since 2017, back when Ole was at the wheel lol

If you've not got Haaland as captain in your team then you're hustling backwards... The problem I've got is my anti-Bald Fraud policy meaning I don't pick Citeh players on principle means I'm basically fucked... Congrats on being top of the table!

If you've not got Haaland as captain in your team then you're hustling backwards... The problem I've got is my anti-Bald Fraud policy meaning I don't pick Citeh players on principle means I'm basically fucked... Congrats on being top of the table!

Yeah problem is everyone has Haaland and/or Jesus, so its trying to find a boost for them, Martinelli and Cancelo have been good signings to pair with them so far...

Good riddance.

Another contract termination tho from what I've read so far. Watch Barca sell him off in 6 months time - we're basically bankrolling that insane club

Edit: apparently it's a free transfer and not a contract termination so that's not too bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back