Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait thats Buonanotte lol theres worses places to play football if your South American...

Sunny beach Brighton Photograph by Marius Comanescu - Pixels

The South American (and Sanchez) players at one of their two favourite South American restaurants...

Though Sanchez, Ali Mac and Caicedo wont be there next season lol

Latinoamerica - Argentine Grill on Twitter: Los latinos del Latinos! What  a Victory πŸ™Œ! Up the Albion πŸ’™πŸ’ͺ🏻 #uta #bhafc #sussexbythesea #latinos # latinoamerica #sabado #latinfood #brighton #hove #sussex #BHAFC  @OfficialBHAFC πŸ’™ https://t.co/flUNg0Wu4P /

Brighton does get bloody cold in the winter tho with it right by the sea

Yeah it does tbf and windy... Its a nice location to play football though, especially with the top of the line facilities and stadium they have now...

Outside of playing for a top CL club with Β£200k wages, its gotta be the best place to play in England...

Its like San Fran in the UK, loads of indie/vintage shops, cafes and restaurants... Then 20mins outside of the city you got the South Downs...

Things to do in West Sussex - THE PIG-in the South Downs

Lmao I have never heard anyone say "I had a lovely holiday it was a pebble beach"

Whos talking about a holiday, its a place of work or a weekend away for us... Better than being stuck in Leeds, Huddersfield, Birmingham or Newcastle etc

You must know the vibes down there, I tell my cousins they take it for granted its a dope place to visit in the summer... I remember NBA Street had their beach basketball court back in the day too...

Whos talking about a holiday, its a place of work or a weekend away for us... Better than being stuck in Leeds, Huddersfield, Birmingham or Newcastle etc

You must know the vibes down there, I tell my cousins they take it for granted its a dope place to visit in the summer... I remember NBA Street had their beach basketball court back in the day too...
I went to the beach sat on hot stones
:hahaha:

Didn't realise boehly also got an Italian side in his multi-club portfolio!

So alongside Strasbourg there's "Athletic Chelsea Milan" aka AC Milan, who have ex Chelski alumni in Giroud, Tomori, soon Loftus-cheek and now the LeBron James of soccer himself...pulisic! πŸ˜‚
Send a third of the team to Saudi Arabia, another third to Milan. I'm just waiting on Boehly to spend like a mad man

Arsenal really gave this dead player the πŸ’°

The German newspaper Bild report that the German arrives as the club's top earner at €20m (Β£17m/$22m) a year or €385,000 (Β£331,000/$420,500) a week with further bonuses available for helping the club to silverware. Thomas Partey was believed to be the previous highest-paid player on €12m (Β£10m/$13m) a year or €230,000 (Β£198,000/$250,000) per week.

I read that somewhere and was wondering why...like why, wtf arteta be seeing.

Oh well
Good thing chelshits transfer market wins doesn't translate to on field success lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back