Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw that RM pulled out of the Havertz transfer, smh

I thought letting Felix return to Madrid was because Poch saw Havertz as a similar player that he was happy to keep?

Either way, surely chelsea needs to prioritise selling primarily homegrown players (for pure profit accounting) before June 30th based on FFP carryover losses?
I'd think the potential breakdown of Loftus-cheek to AC Milan is more detrimental.

I thought letting Felix return to Madrid was because Poch saw Havertz as a similar player that he was happy to keep?

Either way, surely chelsea needs to prioritise selling primarily homegrown players (for pure profit accounting) before June 30th based on FFP carryover losses?
I'd think the potential breakdown of Loftus-cheek to AC Milan is more detrimental.
Nah it’s Nkuku that makes Felix redundant.

My biggest concern is letting go of our midfield and not having signed anyone. We desperately need a 6

Get 27 year old Joao Palhinha for 50-55M. He's 6'2 man..big Matic vibes
Let him play for 3-4 seasons, as you integrate Andrey Santos or Ampadu or whatever other kid you scout
By 23, Santos should have enough experience to take over.

The potential 100m Caicedo splash for a 21 year old (with a 19 year old in waiting) is already pissing me off.

35 mill is cheap as hell

Curious to know what was in the clause to get that deal?!

Perhaps Brighton qualifying for Europe had something to do with it

Yeah I cant see it being £35mil at all... He signed a new deal before the World Cup so he didnt leave on the cheap this summer but I believe there some sort of gentlemans agree, allowing Mac to leave come summer... There was reportedly a unusual buyout clause in the new contract too, as Brighton dont do them normally...

So maybe there will be aload of add ons, such as qualifying for Europe, winning cups or winning the EPL etc like this suggests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back