Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

Niggas are quitters 4 games into their college career.

Shit sad lol

Lol that’s always been a thing but now they have the power to follow through…I think there should be a 2 week transfer window in Jan and that’s it

I seen Arch had another game of less than 90 yards

How the hell you have so many games with absolutely terrible stats and not compete in camps but the #1 overall recruit on all sites

I don’t get it

His #1 target and the only other D1 player on that offense tore his ACL two weeks ago…rest of the season might be rough

His #1 target and the only other D1 player on that offense tore his ACL two weeks ago…rest of the season might be rough

That’s why I stated multiple times. Last year he had a few games like this.

No camps, no dominate high school performance so I don’t get why he’s #1. Pedigree can determine that much.

he’s really good though. Really good

That’s why I stated multiple times. Last year he had a few games like this.

No camps, no dominate high school performance so I don’t get why he’s #1. Pedigree can determine that much.

he’s really good though. Really good

Ehh…I just hope we can keep him committed

What was your preseason predictions for Miami?

I did expect them to beat a team like middle Tennessee state and lose to a&m since they have almost a somewhat embarrassing loss at least once for the last 15 years. That loss is the worst in school history and that includes losing to FIU, whose college football program began in 2002. Had them with a 7-5 prediction

I did expect them to beat a team like middle Tennessee state and lose to a&m since they have almost a somewhat embarrassing loss at least once for the last 15 years. That loss is the worst in school history and that includes losing to FIU, whose college football program began in 2002. Had them with a 7-5 prediction

they still on track with your prediction

Back