Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

It’s also trickling down to high school recruiting too.

Yeah 10+ years ago some of the LA city schools used to have some national talent. Now a kid might blow up there as a freshman or sophomore then they’re off to Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Servite, etc to finish up.

been a min since I can remember SC really recruiting a guy coming straight from a city school

Yeah 10+ years ago some of the LA city schools used to have some national talent. Now a kid might blow up there as a freshman or sophomore then they’re off to Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Servite, etc to finish up.

been a min since I can remember SC really recruiting a guy coming straight from a city school

Funny story. My pops live in LA and told me a few months ago to make sure I train up his grandsons so he can send them to Mater Dei so he can watch them play lol

Them schools out there are like mini-colleges man its crazy

DC is like that too but the local schools still keeping some of thier national talent

i know in the south if niggas is cold like that they going down to florida to play at IMG

Them schools out there are like mini-colleges man its crazy

DC is like that too but the local schools still keeping some of thier national talent

i know in the south if niggas is cold like that they going down to florida to play at IMG

I can honestly say, here in the DFW, they don’t have these type of situations because it’s so many good players

I can honestly say, here in the DFW, they don’t have these type of situations because it’s so many good players

Yeah but players still end up transferring into places like Allen and Desoto for their senior years, seems like there is at least one every season at places like that

Yeah but players still end up transferring into places like Allen and Desoto for their senior years, seems like there is at least one every season at places like that

Don’t get me wrong

Quite a few players parents end up moving to Duncanville so they don can play football. Especially them boys from Oak Cliff.

I already know they be getting help with housing in that area.

It’s a drop in the bucket compared to how the LA/OC schools do it

Same in Jersey for the most part. St. Joes, Bergen Catholic, or Don Bosco get the most shine, but you still got some public schools that turn out 4 to 5 star players.

Back