Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

4 weeks has him back by OU

I'd be shocked if he plays in 4 weeks but idk

Hudson Card status for next week against UTSA is up in the air.....they talking about Charles Wright being the potential starter if he can't go but I don't understand why we can't get Maalik Murphy ready with a week of practice, would feel much more confident with him getting the start

I'd be shocked if he plays in 4 weeks but idk

Hudson Card status for next week against UTSA is up in the air.....they talking about Charles Wright being the potential starter if he can't go but I don't understand why we can't get Maalik Murphy ready with a week of practice, would feel much more confident with him getting the start

UTSA would feast on Wright or Murphy at QB, they not ready

I think we take the approach from the KSU game last year with Card and RoJo splitting time back there

UTSA would feast on Wright or Murphy at QB, they not ready

I think we take the approach from the KSU game last year with Card and RoJo splitting time back there

I agree but we might not have a choice, Card is questionable right now but we'll see how this week goes....if he's limited and can't go then someone will have to take the snaps(probably Wright)

Ill say this though, if our defense is real and they play like they did yesterday we'll beat the shit out of UTSA not matter who it is

Going into College Station as 6 point underdogs.

That's cool as long as we leave as victors!!!!
200.gif

I agree but we might not have a choice, Card is questionable right now but we'll see how this week goes....if he's limited and can't go then someone will have to take the snaps(probably Wright)

Ill say this though, if our defense is real and they play like they did yesterday we'll beat the shit out of UTSA not matter who it is

Back