Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

Nah I think NC State lol I think that’s their logo vs Bama in the Peach semifinal game lmao

They will be a better conference than the Pac12 was the last few yrs

BYU is joining in 23 too
True. All of the articles I have been reading is that they are waiting for USC to come back to the forefront to make the Pac 12 what it used to be. And some are looking past that Utah has a good chance getting into the CFP if all the cards fall right for them.

Aranda should be set up to run that conference

If I’m him, I keep putting up 10+ win seasons at Baylor and then make a move when either Saban or Dabo is ready to retire

He will have to turn down Auburn tho

It’s a shame the alumni at the AZ schools don’t really fuck w football like that to be spending real money
You figure, it's only USC, Oregon, and Utah running things in the PAC 12. Colorado need to go back to recruiting LA hard like they did back in the late 80s into the 90s. They were recruiting Crips like it was nothing and winning too.

Westcoast kids only gonna stay home for SC,Ore or the high scholar kids will for Stanford. Utah is all development of low stars, juco and portal. UCLA could bounce back in recruiting with a good coach/recruiter. Chip an ass recruiter.

If they don’t want to stay West for those.They either gonna go to the south or Ohio state/ND /Michigan. 15-20 years ago a lot of those kids that didn’t end up at the aforementioned PAC schools ended up at Cal, Ore St, ASU, etc.

Tough break for them.

Back