Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

dumb-dumber-s-harry-lloyd-laughing-at-a-burger-joint.gif

We got a freshman LB in the portal who played a ton of snaps and passed up 2 older players and started taking snaps from the starter.

WTF.

Probably getting a bigger 💰 elsewhere

Auburn throwing around big money and I’m pretty sure he was contacted by them before the portal. I think he’s visiting them

Smart move and bigger check down the line is to start at LSU along side Perkins and contend

Production and brand Recognition is what brings in bigger NILs (not counting. Collectives)

Auburn has a bigger NIl collective than LSU lol. they at 15 Milli a year

Yup. They already took one of our recruits a few weeks ago before they even had a coaching staff and I think that’s some dumb shit on part of the player. Goal should be NIL and development and not just NIL

I spoke on that earlier in this thread.

Some players long term view is trash.

Depending on your position, you need to determine the better balance.

If I’m a DB and Bama offers me amount X and LSU offers me slightly less than X but comparable. Meanwhile Auburn offers me double Lsu offer, and A&M offers me double Bama. I’m picking out of LSU and Bama. The other two has what dbs in the league making an impact…..

Shortsighted af to take more up front and turn to a 5th round pick that got meh development. Than become a Day 1 or Day 2 pick with better development.

Like QB DJ Lagway picked UF over USC. UF up front bread was reportedly better. Picking Napier to coach you as a QB over Lincoln is insane lol.

If I’m a DB and Bama offers me amount X and LSU offers me slightly less than X but comparable. Meanwhile Auburn offers me double Lsu offer, and A&M offers me double Bama. I’m picking out of LSU and Bama. The other two has what dbs in the league making an impact…..

Shortsighted af to take more up front and turn to a 5th round pick that got meh development. Than become a Day 1 or Day 2 pick with better development.

Like QB DJ Lagway picked UF over USC. UF up front bread was reportedly better. Picking Napier to coach you as a QB over Lincoln is insane lol.
I believe some of our OL got some better deals other places but Kelly makes good pro prospects at that position.

any QB that pass on Riley is a foul

Droppin a 63pt bomb on Tennessee...beating our in-state rival...along wit ending the season at #19 does that for a coach.

DJ knows he has a better chance to start sooner at Florida than USC

Back