Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

The fact he brought Deion into this...makes Saban come off as a bitter...wyte privilege...he-bitch. Muthafucca having a temper tantrum over this NIL shyt

"How dare Travis chose an HBCU like JSU over my school!"

"How dare these players cut into the MILLIONS amount money I get paid from my school wit this NIL farce!"

Last edited:
We might be seeing the collapse of Bama in bout 2-3 years

also Bama got a TE out of NOLA they offered at the last minute because he got like 20K in NIL to go there.

Also, Jimbo beating around the bush is lame as fuck.

If you know just say it instead of pussy footing around it

Lord Jimbo and Dabo Sweeney are the two biggest holier-than-thou scumbags in college football.

Yes Jumbo we know Texas A&M are handing big bags of cash to the players.

Jimbo put on a good acting performance with the voice trembling sounding as if he about to cry

LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Arkansas

Texas
Oklahoma
Texas A&M
Missouri

Alabama
Auburn
Tennessee
Kentucky

Georgia
Florida
South Carolina
Vanderbilt

All I gotta say is

everytime Saban speaks on something that is “changing” the way college football is being played it was a warning shot…

remember when he commented on the HUNH…

all theses blazing hot takes about Nick crying…leveling the playing field… then he said “aight” what was the result?

remember when he commented on the transfer portal….

all these blazing hot takes about Nick crying…leveling the playing field…the he said “aight” what was the result?

I think you see where Im going with this…

All I gotta say is

everytime Saban speaks on something that is “changing” the way college football is being played it was a warning shot…

all theses blazing hot takes about Nick crying…leveling the playing field… then he said “aight” what was the result?

all these blazing hot takes about Nick crying…leveling the playing field…the he said “aight” what was the result?

He’s crying about something he was already participating in and nothing change on his end. So what warning is he sending?

He literally was bragging about Young NIL deal last year.

He’s crying about something he was already participating in and nothing change on his end. So what warning is he sending?

He literally was bragging about Young NIL deal last year.
I think you guys are misunderstanding his argument

Bryce Young was already COMMITTED and attending bruh. His first season at Bama was the COVID year. He got that NIL deal b4 the start of last season.

What nick is talking about is something way different but I get why people are rubbed the wrong way.

Jordan Addison is a prime example of what he talking about

I think you guys are misunderstanding his argument

Bryce Young was already COMMITTED and attending bruh. His first season at Bama was the COVID year. He got that NIL deal b4 the start of last season.

What nick is talking about is something way different but I get why people are rubbed the wrong way.

Jordan Addison is a prime example of what he talking about

He got a million dollar NIL deal before last season for doing nothing. It’s no different from a freshman.

Danny Lewis got 20K to come there this year. A 3star TE he offered a week before signing day.

So he’s doing exactly what he’s complaining about. And was doing that before NIL. Giving bags to players and handlers.

All I gotta say is

Lol he was talking to a room full of donors letting them know they will need to have some cash on hand very shortly

He bet not be talking about Addison after adding Ricks, Gibbs, Burton and the Louisville WO in particular who everyone said was going to Bama before he even entered the portal.

lol I ain’t mad at none of this but it’s mad hypocrisy going on

He got a million dollar NIL deal before last season for doing nothing. It’s no different from a freshman.

Danny Lewis got 20K to come there this year. A 3star TE he offered a week before signing day.

So he’s doing exactly what he’s complaining about. And was doing that before NIL. Giving bags to players and handlers.
Lol its not the same lmao

cmon man dont be obtuse my brother

and yes…Bama bag men were def undefeated

so again…I can see why his comments rub some the wrong way.

all ima say is…

When nothing changes and we still winning Championships

This was the warning shot lol

Back