Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

Whoever our QB next year walking into a team that should have like 9 returning starters on offense including both tackles and center.

Daniels should return and work on his game 1 more year.

Ima need TCU to catch a L this year dont matter against who.

Ima need Washington to beat Oregon this week.

USC to beat UCLA (when they play) and then Oregon to beat USC for the Pac 12 championship

Ima need TCU to catch a L this year dont matter against who.

Ima need Washington to beat Oregon this week.

USC to beat UCLA (when they play) and then Oregon to beat USC for the Pac 12 championship
So you asking for mayhem

@BDP™️
Greg McElroy kinda threw shots at Saben for getting Ricks and Burton.

He said it’s one think to take a kid from Georgia Tech but said it’s a reason why the big schools like LSU and UGA let them go.

Basically saying those players don’t represent what Bama is.

@BDP™️

He said it’s one think to take a kid from Georgia Tech but said it’s a reason why the big schools like LSU and UGA let them go.

Burton is mid. Def hadn’t lived up to the hype.

Ricks was hurt. Now that he is starting he been living up to his billing. Daniels only threw at him maybe 3 or 4 times

@BDP™️

Also,
If they didn’t get with the process they wouldn’t be playing. That’s one thing I respect about CNS…he dont gaf bout your name. If you not doing the necessary things you ain’t playin

Burton is mid. Def hadn’t lived up to the hype.

Ricks was hurt. Now that he is starting he been living up to his billing. Daniels only threw at him maybe 3 or 4 times

He had a terrible game fam.

Gave up a few catches for like 50 yards. A big PI at the end of the game that put us in scoring position, bad positioning on tackles.

And on that OT run by Daniels he let the WR block him all the out of bounds. He was blocked so bad he wasnt even in frame.

I like Ricks and he balled against MSU but looked bad against. He wasnt just hurt this year, he had other problems as well

Also,
If they didn’t get with the process they wouldn’t be playing. That’s one thing I respect about CNS…he dont gaf bout your name. If you not doing the necessary things you ain’t playin

Greg said its like they are too worry about the relationships with players instead making them adhere to the Bama standard of everything being hard.

He was trying to say the staff is soft without saying it

Greg said its like they are too worry about the relationships with players instead making them adhere to the Bama standard of everything being hard.

He was trying to say the staff is soft without saying it
I can see them trying to cater to players a bit more because of the new power the players have with the portal and NIL.

Players got real options now. So to some extent you do have to cultivate a better relationship or they gonna transfer on you and be playing in Baton Rouge or Athens next season lol

This is just not our year.
I hate that Bryce Young will be the only Heisman winner at Bama without winning a National title as the starter.

Back