Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 XXL Freshman Class Revealed

tenor.gif
Little booties matter!

After seeing the "cypher" I wanna retract my statement lol
Bahaha...yeah her style is not Cypher material. But come on her song #nomoreparties is a vibe. And her song big purr! I don't remember poo shiesty part but her part is what made it go. She like the female Soulja Boy aka Big Draco to me...kinda. Like lyrical abilities and content quality not so much. But the beat nice, the hook catchy and people definitely ride that wave.

Bahaha...yeah her style is not Cypher material. But come on her song #nomoreparties is a vibe. And her song big purr! I don't remember poo shiesty part but her part is what made it go. She like the female Soulja Boy aka Big Draco to me...kinda. Like lyrical abilities and content quality not so much. But the beat nice, the hook catchy and people definitely ride that wave.
True she is more of a vibe artist but Oj, Trinidad and even Uzi put together a few coherent lines. Nobody ever said fuck it imma just shake my ass.

My gawd this shit was lava garbage. And that white boy wit the choo choo train elbow moves every 10 secs made it even more irritable. Gah damn mane.

Back