Status
Not open for further replies.
Divisional rd picks...

Titans
Pack
Rams
Chiefs

raw

Top 10 is high for a QB that rarely gets hit and throws the ball quickly a lot.

Also. Touching a QB helmet is considered roughing the passer.

Not really high. Not when the narrative is that going anywhere near Tom gets him a RTP call. How many times you hear "If that was Brady it'd be a flag". He had one RTP this season.

They also break it down with RTP per sack, which will help put into perspective QB's that are well protected and get rid of the ball. But he's nowhere near the top in RTP per sack either

Not really high. Not when the narrative is that going anywhere near Tom gets him a RTP call. How many times you hear "If that was Brady it'd be a flag". He had one RTP this season.

His teams always get the calls especially when it matters the most. It’s no coincidence that Brady first year y’all had so double the PI calls from the year before.

And NE didn’t get those timely calls like they did when he was there.

We all watch the games and see a lot of no calls and weak calls for whatever team he plays for.

we literally seen a ref get in front of a blocker so he couldn’t block Tom on an INT DURING THE PLAY

His teams always get the calls especially when it matters the most. It’s no coincidence that Brady first year y’all had so double the PI calls from the year before.

And NE didn’t get those timely calls like they did when he was there.

We all watch the games and see a lot of no calls and weak calls for whatever team he plays for.

we literally seen a ref get in front of a blocker so he couldn’t block Tom on an INT DURING THE PLAY

I think people see what they want to see. Tom gets 1 RTP it's "the refs protect him more than other QB's". Another QB gets the call, it's ignored. He's gotten 5 RTP calls total in the last 3 years. 13 QB's got that many or more just this year alone.

I think people see what they want to see. Tom gets 1 RTP it's "the refs protect him more than other QB's". Another QB gets the call, it's ignored. He's gotten 5 RTP calls total in the last 3 years. 13 QB's got that many or more just this year alone.

Check out how some of those QBs play and you’ll understand how they get more.

Lots of play styles in there. But don't want to get too bogged down on details that don't matter too much. Point is, he can't be the poster child for "touch him and it's a flag" when he's not getting that call much.

View attachment 747112

Not one person ever said he’s the poster child for roughing that passer even though they changed rules for him.

The fact is his teams always get the calls especially in big moments

Not one person ever said he’s the poster child for roughing that passer even though they changed rules for him.

The fact is his teams always get the calls especially in big moments

Shheeeeiiittt. C'mon now. I KNOW I've read and heard plenty of times "If they did that to Brady it'd be a flag". He's the poster child for RTP.

We had more calls against us than for us this season.

I still think it's people seeing what they want to see. If that was us vs the Cowboys people would look at it and say the refs helped us on the final play, and the delay of game after the fake punt. But it was the 9ers, so it was just the Cowboys fuckin up.

Rams got that no call for DPI against y'all in the playoffs, and Aaron Donald wasn't ejected and hasn't been suspended for the Bucs game for his fight against the Cards. Not much talk of them getting big calls in their favor though.

The special Brady treatment thing is largely confirmation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back