Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate dumb shit like this. He played like shit after missing 17 days and every qb has an off night without missing time. Where were you when he played good? Quiet, so go back into the shadows

Anyway. The defense played their best game when they needed too. After Lamar tried his best to hand the game to the Browns

:really?:

Lol. Just bussin' jokes.

Lamar's a good QB, I've never said otherwise.

See the joke was in reference to you guys sensitivities to his detractors; and you just showed and proved, once again.

Unlike you (and the other ravens fans), if I'm sure about a QB, I'm not gonna keep arguing/defending him and be easily triggered about it.

1638185659267.png

Last edited:
OBJ dumb. He should be in GB.

Better QB and better WR lined up beside him.

the lip bit of more money he got in LA is taken by taxes.

Actually I forgot something important. The Packers don't want to be on the Packers. Rodgers is on some fuck being in GB stuff, and so is Adams. So if he didn't want to have to switch teams again after half a season, LA may be better for that too.

I forgot Packers players were publicly shitting on the organization a few months ago before trying to recruit people.

Actually I forgot something important. The Packers don't want to be on the Packers. Rodgers is on some fuck being in GB stuff, and so is Adams. So if he didn't want to have to switch teams again after half a season, LA may be better for that too.

I forgot Packers players were publicly shitting on the organization a few months ago before trying to recruit people.
OBJ ain’t gon be in LA next year.

He was suppose to build back up his rep and get a ring. I was never a fan of the Rams and each week they prove they ain’t good Against good teams.

I hate dumb shit like this. He played like shit after missing 17 days and every qb has an off night without missing time. Where were you when he played good? Quiet, so go back into the shadows

Anyway. The defense played their best game when they needed too. After Lamar tried his best to hand the game to the Browns

The issue is not that he had a bad game. The issue is he keeps having the same issues. Struggles to read defenses and throwing the ball consistently

OBJ ain’t gon be in LA next year.

He was suppose to build back up his rep and get a ring. I was never a fan of the Rams and each week they prove they ain’t good Against good teams.

Ya, maybe not. Who knows though...Rams'll do anything to look good on paper.

Look you're a homer but you gotta realize that Jackson has incredible highs and incredible lows.

The issue is not that he had a bad game. The issue is he keeps having the same issues. Struggles to read defenses and throwing the ball consistently

I think his passing issues are little overblown and his poor reading of coverages is swept under the rug.

Brian n Flores treated him like BB treated Darnold; Cover-0 (no deep safety) but with a little less pre-snap disguises and a lot more safety blitzes (more than any other team in the last 5yrs). Embarrassing for Lamar and the coaches to not find away to make 'em pay.

This season, teams are playing more Cover-0 on Lamar than any other QB. So no matter what anyone's opinion of his game is, teams are daring and wanting him to throw the ball.

He's got the bag now, it's unlikely he get's to have all those numbers of good skill players and O-line that he had in his MVP season. Also, he doesn't have the level of arm talent (Mahomes, Watson, Allen) and/or HOF-level skill players (Mahomes), to reduce his margin of error.

He's gotta get to that stage of development of reading coverages, then his arm talent can shine more consistently especially in crucial situations like playoff games, when behind.

The Rams are throwing the ball too much. They've become soft.

That Titans loss was the blueprint. Be physical with them.

McVay gotta run the ball more. Henderson not a bad back. There was a 3 week stretch when Henderson was getting 100 yards a game and Stafford threw 300 yards.

They've gone away from Henderson and are throwing 50 times a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back