Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Bucs fan. I've rooted for them during plenty of seasons being ass. I've been in the delusional boat, too. I'm not mad at him... gotta stay loyal to your squad.

Yes it is....if we ran the ball on that first down it wouldn't be a qb strip....there wouldn't be an int for a jump all if JT ran the ball....the muffed punt was on hines that has nothing to do with the offense....frank has done this against the titans, ravens, and rams we lost those games due to not running the ball enough so it was the playcalling

It just seems like MMQB. He lit us up in the 2nd quarter. Threw 3 TD's I think. Then they got the ball first in the 3rd quarter, and he was carving us up again. I think he had 50+ passing yards on that drive, and got yall in the red zone. Then he got strip sacked. If he ran the ball, and it didn't work, and they lost people would say he took his foot off the gas, and why'd he stop doing what was working.

He called a play that got your 6' 4 #1 receiver 1- on-1 with our 5' 9" safety. That's a good call. Pittman shamed his bloodline and let the guy 7 inches shorter than him get over him for the catch. That's on the player.

I'm just saying blaming him for the loss may be taking the easy way out.

It just seems like MMQB. He lit us up in the 2nd quarter. Threw 3 TD's I think. Then they got the ball first in the 3rd quarter, and he was carving us up again. I think he had 50+ passing yards on that drive, and got yall in the red zone. Then he got strip sacked. If he ran the ball, and it didn't work, and they lost people would say he took his foot off the gas, and why'd he stop doing what was working.

He called a play that got your 6' 4 #1 receiver 1- on-1 with our 5' 9" safety. That's a good call. Pittman shamed his bloodline and let the guy 7 inches shorter than him get over him for the catch. That's on the player.

Bruh I watched this team lose alot leads and it was all because they abandoned the run game and today was the same issue.....you don't need to throw it on 2nd and 3 to a jump ball I don't care how tall or short the safety is....run that shit for 3 yards and keep it moving simple call but frank always make the simple shit more difficult...
Oh well I don't see us making the playoffs anyway atleast my braves won the world series 🤷

Yes it is....if we ran the ball on that first down it wouldn't be a qb strip....there wouldn't be an int for a jump all if JT ran the ball....the muffed punt was on hines that has nothing to do with the offense....frank has done this against the titans, ravens, and rams we lost those games due to not running the ball enough so it was the playcalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back