Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints have won the NFC south 4 straight years and have had some of the shittiest luck with playoff officiating during that time.

It's weird to see niggas tap dancing on their graves at this point when anyone who actually watched them play knew that even with a healthy Winston, this season was a toss up. Then the no 2 QB gets hurt doing non QB shit, so they are relying on their 3rd string to actually win games?

I'm honestly trying to remember the last time the saints not only lost 4 in a row but lost them in such terrible fashion.

This is a bad team and had the makings of a bad team, at least offensively, coming into the season. They are getting absolutely nothing from Simien.

I didn't even watch the game last night cause I knew it was gonna be an L. But congrats on your victory laps I guess? 🤷🏾‍♂️

He scores TDs in limited role. He’s going to have a bigger role next year in the offense

He does, but I'm not giving you $10 mil to for 500 yards and 6 TD's a season. Bigger role thing sounds weird. He's supposed to be a running, passing, and receiving threat. But this season you're banged up at QB, RB, and WR but he's still not stepping into a big role.

He does, but I'm not giving you $10 mil to for 500 yards and 6 TD's a season. Bigger role thing sounds weird. He's supposed to be a running, passing, and receiving threat. But this season you're banged up at QB, RB, and WR but he's still not stepping into a big role.

He’s banged up too lol. He literally missed weeks due to a concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back