Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a female sergeant broke into his home and attacked him....very strange

It’s confusing, to be sure. So we spoke to Hiller. Here’s what he told PFT by phone.

Roughly a year ago, someone unlawfully entered Cook’s house. The female who did it, is a sergeant in the U.S. military, attacked Cook in his home while he had a guest present. The invader then allegedly tried to extort Cook for millions of dollars, claiming that she suffered injuries during the course of the attack that she allegedly initiated.

Because she allegedly entered Cook’s house illegally, he had the right to defend himself, as authorized by Minnesota’s version of the Castle Doctrine. Litigation, per Hiller, has not yet been commenced, but it’s in the process of being initiated. No criminal complaints have been filed in connection with the incident.

Hmmm

I thought prime went to jax st cuz he wanted to build up hbu's and he had already declined d1 interviews

I can see it in her eyes lol. She crazy as hell, if Dalvin wanted advice on crazy military women he should of asked me. They gonna make an example outta this bitch tho trust me. As much as men get accused of shit in the military.
Dude, at the 0.50 point in the video, i was like "She did that shit, Guilty as fuck"....

I thought the bills would be on OBJ's list.. Since, they throw the ball a gazillion times and they're afc contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back