Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-0 and the first half almost over at KC? Boy have the mighty have fallen. They better count they blessings that Rodgers is such a dumbass outside the field.

Because people go above and beyond with their criticism of Lamar compared to his contemporaries. He gets micro analyzed despite being close to top 10 in rushing and passing
I see that but If I was yall I wouldn't listen to it because it's been proven untrue.. every criticism doesn't deserve a response especially when it's proven to be wrong

Yall have to stop being sensitive about Lamar..Lamar is getting better with passing outside the numbers. But, saying he's the only quarterback that can win with these injuries isn't true.
Facts. I never said he was trash or not a good QB

its just passing outside the numbers, his accuracy(which has a lot to do with his inconsistent footwork) can improve

Lamar is legit one of my current favorite players in the league

I see that but If I was yall I wouldn't listen to it because it's been proven untrue.. every criticism doesn't deserve a response especially when it's proven to be wrong
The energy of our fanbase is ravens vs everybody so we enjoy coming at the critics head

This jordan love nigga lookin trash af

:yikes1:

He's a bust.

It was obvious from last year's offseason with the way the Packers were bending over backwards for Rodgers.

For this season's example, look at the way they let him act despite being unvaccinated and they turned down 3 1st rd picks for him.

Facts. I never said he was trash or not a good QB

its just passing outside the numbers, his accuracy(which has a lot to do with his inconsistent footwork) can improve

Lamar is legit one of my current favorite players in the league
You bet not let your Steelers nation here you talking like this lol..

My thing is with Lamar is if you really that confident in throwing outside the number. Why don't you do that instead of running and putting yourself at risk.

My thing is with Lamar is if you really that confident in throwing outside the number. Why don't you do that instead of running and putting yourself at risk.
It's not a lack of confidence in him throwing outside the numbers. He's exceptional at running without taking big hits. He's top 5 in rushing so no need to fix what isn't broken. Also the only player in NFL history with multiple games of 3 passing touchdowns and over 100 yards. He's just a unique dual threat brothaman

Bro…ima hardcore Steelers fan

but I get in legit arguments with cacs on steelers forums cause they hate coming from a diffferent place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back