Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a chance to trade Odell yesterday at the deadline but instead kept him and told him to go home, that's some dumb shit

View attachment 686212

"I had 1 job... don't fuck up like soooo many athletes do

Why was a drunk driving at 156 mph?

Why was i even out on a monday morning?

Damn i won't be playing on Sunday

Damn i won't be a millionaire

Damn i fucking killed someone!"

And odds are he prolly gone up giving all the nfl money he has earned in his 1 1/2 playing career to the victims family

The situation with OBJ and the browns is a mess the coach should've been had this settled but I think this will hurt them in the long run

Another weird thing about the ruggs situation is that he wasn't even on a bye week..i assumed he was. Raiders play Sunday and its not even a home game. They actually fly to New York this week and hes out fucking around drunk on a Monday morning, not the weekend. Even if that accident never happened he on some fuckshit as a player

Considering we have 20 players on IR I'm cool with being 5-2 heading into this Dolphins game. This is the worst defense in Ravens history but i love what I'm seeing from Lamar this season, wish we coulda traded for Marlon mack

Baker Mayfield is a below average QB with trash tendencies

This is his fault but moving obj is easier than holding your mediocre qb accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back