Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to be on the field more and get more targets but he doesn't last long when that happens. He hasn't accepted his age. He may still be really fast but he's getting more fragile
And he's been limited to basically deep bombs.

Told y'all he never shoud've left, but at that point, he was stealin money from Philly. Muhfucka played like 3-4 games in two seasons. He's still an Eagle favorite, but that was some bullshit.

AFC East
Steelers
Bills
Jets
Patriots

AFC North
Browns
Bengals
Colts
Lions

AFC S
Titans
Panthers
Falcons
Jags

AFC W
Cowboys
Cardinals
Raiders
Broncos

NFC N
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Chiefs

NFC E
WFT
Giants
Eagles
Ravens

NFC S
Saints
Texans
Dolphins
Bucs

NFC W
Seahawks
49ers
Chargers
Rams

This is from a pure geographical/competitive standpoint. I did not factor in tv markets

NFC South is already pretty good in how it's set up. Let our divisional hatred continue.

We got a new Winston though.
13TDs and 3INTs while having the worse WR corp in the league.

Dude's averaging like 15 completions a game, and completing just under 59% of his passes, and a decent amount of those are to the RB .

He's 28th in yards and 31st in completion percentage. Good luck selling that as a new and improved QB that'll appeal to a WR.

I was under the impression he hasn't played because he doesn't want to. Has it been the HC that just doesn't activate him?
Yeah he is sitting out.
That was going to happen…cases or not
I honestly think Texans tried to blackmail Watson into staying and playing and he pretty much told them “do what you gon do”

Dude's averaging like 15 completions a game, and completing just under 59% of his passes, and a decent amount of those are to the RB .

He's 28th in yards and 31st in completion percentage. Good luck selling that as a new and improved QB that'll appeal to a WR.

You not watching games so your opinion is invalid

I might watch my babies today I'm starting to think I'm bad luck for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back