Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.ac96025063beaaac3005ac2c18d00eb2

This is 7th year and only had over 800 yards in a year 1 time. Hes on pace to finish with less than 800 yards again this year

I'd take him In NE anytime Miami wants to give him up.

And he had over 1000 yards in 2019 w Fitz as his QB.

This is 7th year and only had over 800 yards in a year 1 time. Hes on pace to finish with less than 800 yards again this year

I wanted him gone after his rookie deal. Got him for cheap but he’s unreliable and almost always injured

@IP360 i just watch a quick recap of the game and Humphrey had a rough day on Chase and got beat on that long TD against the TE.

remember them cacs was trying to call Ja'Marr a bust and hadnt even played a regular season game?

Not too many dudes i actually watched like every single play when they were at lsu outside of a few of the more household names but I knew Chase was gonna be a dog in the league.

remember them cacs was trying to call Ja'Marr a bust and hadnt even played a regular season game?

Not too many dudes i actually watched like every single play when they were at lsu outside of a few of the more household names but I knew Chase was gonna be a dog in the league.

Me too. His skill set translates so good to the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back