Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he gets another chance, but I just don't see it. It's probably time for him to start contemplating his next phase in life unfortunately.

Shit is sad. I waiting for a 30 for 30 to come out and hear the fuckery that was behind that open workout a while back.

@Maywood
@Chi-Town B

Who yall want the bears to hire to replace nagy?
Not sure yet ..I’m not quite sure About even firing him..He just needed his ego checked ..Give up the play calling finally . Allow Lazor to work that’s the key RN

If it wasn’t for Nagy we wouldn’t have the kid (Fields)

My gripe is w/Pace that nigga gotta go , his replacement on my wishlist is ESPN’s ( Louis Riddick) Alotta these coaches be overrated & are just carbon copies of one another

Love our D.Coordinator Desai student of Fangio old staff.

We gotta tighten up this O-Line & our secondary scares the shit outta me (Youth) Fields taking a lot of unnecessary shots due to the O-Line & he’s holding that bitch a lil too long @ times.

Oh yeah I love what our Future is .. So to answer ya question lol my bad keep it in house this year they do solid reward em Lazor or Desai
KQo5Hfjxx2FKW8WvovU4NV1JOn0bQLfN35hKj7TFGLFtrnqB0mCA780NdyRxbsDQAbhGqL8pSeqyuA=s640-nd
1634248094633.png

Last edited:
Bill Belichick really got the Patriots with a top 5 scoring defense.

He work wonders with anybody he put on the field defensively

I love that Sean T gets his number retired. Greatest safety I've ever seen.

But Washington FC fans are mad about the timing given how long its been since his passing and the current investigation. Had a brotha on Dan Patrick questioning his fanhood.

Now I feel like I fell for the smokescreen.

I love that Sean T gets his number retired. Greatest safety I've ever seen.

But Washington FC fans are mad about the timing given how long its been since his passing and the current investigation. Had a brotha on Dan Patrick questioning his fanhood.

Now I feel like I fell for the smokescreen.

He could have been. Even when he was playing he was behind Reed and Troy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back