Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching this game....It looks like they are very close to breaking a long run....there are opportunities to be had

Jon Gruden disparaged NFL commissioner Roger Goodell with a vulgar description in one of several emails that were among the materials provided by the league to the Las Vegas Raiders this past week, Gruden confirmed to ESPN’ Chris Mortensen.

Gruden's emails also included harsh words for a handful of team owners who were involved in the 2011 labor disagreement that led to a lockout.

"I was in a bad frame of mind at the time [in 2011], and I called Roger Goodell a [expletive] in one of these emails too," the Raiders coach told ESPN and Mortensen on Friday night. "They were keeping players and coaches from doing what they love with a lockout. There also were a lot of things being reported publicly about the safety of the sport that I love. I was on a mission with high school football [in the Tampa, Florida, area] during that time, and there were a lot of parents who were scared about letting their kids play football. It just didn't sit well with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back