Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up 21-10 and catch the L.

Winston was 17-22 for 226 and a TD with another 50 yarder called back. Then let Hill throw it 3 times including an INT.

But want to run the ball twice as much.

Trash coaching today

It's confusing because you're not accepting that he doesn't trust Winston.
I’m not accepting? Are you just saying shit to say it at this point. I never said he fully does.

so you stating that means absolutely nothing and a lie.

Winston was 17-22 today with great passes but we still not throwing enough. Also had another 50 yard bomb called back.

I’m not accepting? Are you just saying shit to say it at this point. I never said he fully does.

so you stating that means absolutely nothing and a lie.

Winston was 17-22 today with great passes but we still not throwing enough. Also had another 50 yard bomb called back.

I know you're only lashing out because you're hurt. You call Payton one of the best offensive coaches ever, and you're already turning on him for Winston. Where's the loyalty? Where's trusting the judgment of the guy you think is one of the GOATS?

I know you're only lashing out because you're hurt. You call Payton one of the best offensive coaches ever, and you're already turning on him for Winston. Where's the loyalty? Where's trusting the judgment of the guy you think is one of the GOATS?

He is one of the best offenses coaches ever. Nothing you can say can deny that so try again

Don’t get mad because I called you out on that dumb ass lie you try to lay on me

Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back