Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And imagine the team who wins may have to play that Saturday smh

I would think the NFL would have that team play on a Sunday. Can’t see them not thinking about that scenario but then again we have 18 games and Thursday games despite all the preaching for “player safety”.

No AB probably and no JPP definitely. Gonna hurt the rotation but I’m excited to see what Tryon can do in a whole game.

It's one thing to say ya don't think Gordon will finish the season. I don't but I'm rooting for him, but to actively root for his downfall is just wack imo. Let's not do a pool. That's tacky.

In fine with not doing a pool…. But I have zero faith he’ll not fuck up if he tries to play again. The pattern is there and it really seems like this nigga needs to just move on from football and focus on other shit. That’s just my opinion. If the NFL and people care about him they will not let him get on another team.

In fine with not doing a pool…. But I have zero faith he’ll not fuck up if he tries to play again. The pattern is there and it really seems like this nigga needs to just move on from football and focus on other shit. That’s just my opinion. If the NFL and people care about him they will not let him get on another team.
I totally agree with you. It's almost like the NFL is enabling him at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back