2021 NFL Opening Night Wk1: Cowboys at Buccaneers

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Ugly game, but glad to get the W.

Dallas fans don't get too hype. You played a B+ game vs the Bucs C game and you lost. Would have been an A game except for your kicker.

Overall it was a real good game tho. Dallas made it interesting and coulda won.

btw to you cats who lost money cuz of my game pick. My bad. idk what happened, Musta been a full moon last nite.

I'll get ya back on Sunday tho, bout to get allllll them picks right.

Easy money

Nah, Dallas had the right game-plan.

Zeke still look flabby and sick to me and ainā€™t nobody been able to run us in 2 years anyway.

Secondary outside of Carlton was lunch meat the whole night.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
Nah, Dallas had the right game-plan.

Zeke still look flabby and sick to me and ainā€™t nobody been able to run us in 2 years anyway.

Secondary outside of Carlton was lunch meat the whole night.
Ehh Zeke couldnt get in a rhythm.. his pass protection was excellent..there are other way to utilize Zeke as pass threat

Ehh Zeke couldnt get in a rhythm.. his pass protection was excellent..there are other way to utilize Zeke as pass threat
i stopped watching after the first half but to your point, and idk if he did in the second half, if Dak is just half the running threat, this also takes a load off Zeke, but from what i saw, Zeke's blocking in the first half was huge as it allowed Dak to have time to throw

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
i stopped watching after the first half but to your point, and idk if he did in the second half, if Dak is just half the running threat, this also takes a load off Zeke, but from what i saw, Zeke's blocking in the first half was huge as it allowed Dak to have time to throw
I scream this every game Daks hurts himself and the team by not making himself a threat....

What shannon and skip today and shannon made a point about bucs defense isn't that good considering what they did against saints, GB and the chiefs... I think he is wrong with that take. Those offense only have a couple of playmakers and were hobbled.. I don't see how he doesn't know that the cowboys offense is just that good

If it was the Saints the numbers would've been even higher......... :hahaha:

Reactions: SeaSnake