Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Joe Brady gonna be the best offensive coach Sam had since San Clemente HS

With knowing the Jets history of drafting the horrible coaching staff and front office. I don't think a player like Darnold can really be judged fairly. We've all seen what he was surrounded by.

I personally don't think Darnold is a bum. Carolina has better talent and if performs the same there as he did NY then I can say he was a bust and a bum.

With knowing the Jets history of drafting the horrible coaching staff and front office. I don't think a player like Darnold can really be judged fairly. We've all seen what he was surrounded by.

I personally don't think Darnold is a bum. Carolina has better talent and if performs the same there as he did NY then I can say he was a bust and a bum.

I get what u saying...But dude just looked completely lost at times. That ghost pressure video kinda let people know what kinda QB he was...dude was out there str8 shook. 1 of the only times I truly felt bad for a QB....I was like "damn, get Sam outta there, he ain't built for this"

I get what u saying...But dude just looked completely lost at times. That ghost pressure video kinda let people know what kinda QB he was...dude was out there str8 shook. 1 of the only times I truly felt bad for a QB....I was like "damn, get Sam outta there, he ain't built for this"

I mean dropping back behind that line as a young QB I can see how he became gun shy. We've vet QBs become scared of the pressure because of what they used to have to deal with.

I get what you're saying as well. Just think when young players especially QBs go teams as bad as the Jets just have to give them a chance on another squad before just writing them off.

Hell as a Dolphins fan I thought Ryan Tannehill wasn't worth a pile of horse shit. He goes to the Titans with a great run game and decent defense., not asked to win the game every week and we see how he has become a pretty decent QB.

Back