Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Nigga came back from an injury, had no offseason AND caught COVID in addition to having absolute shit for weapons on offense and half the starters on D opting out and still won 7 games??‍♂️

His accuracy seems to be getting worse. Mofuckas needs to stop throwing missiles at targets that are 10 feet away...it might help.

Nigga came back from an injury, had no offseason AND caught COVID in addition to having absolute shit for weapons on offense and half the starters on D opting out and still won 7 games??‍♂️

He said COVID didn't have any real physical effect on him besides he lost his sense of smell for a minute I think. As far as not having an offseason, that's a September excuse, but he only threw a TD in 2 of his last 6 games.

Not for nothing but I like the lil moves cesario been making. He knows what’s coming next month. He just has to get the best deal. I feel like Miami are the front runners. At this point I’m just ready for it to be over. Get all the assets you can though. Not 100% sold on Tua but I’m willing to give it a shot.

From reading in the comments it seems they can just cut him next year because all the years are voidable

Not a cap expert so can someone explain the big ass $140M part?

From reading in the comments it seems they can just cut him next year because all the years are voidable

Not a cap expert so can someone explain the big ass $140M part?

It’s funny money.

he can get cut and we owe him nothing beyond next year which he was already signed

Back