Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Yea. But ppl claiming his running style doesn't fit the Mike LaFleur/Kyle Shanahan run scheme.

I think he has to ball out in the preseason to even make the 53 man squad

Practice squad at best imo
The Jets always overload on RB’s making them expendable. But I get it.

Gat damn. ESPN/Disney LOVE the mannings.

I'm sure ESPN wanted mnf to be Steve levy on play by play and both mannings doin color commentary. That actually would be dope tbh.

They prolly offered the mannings a brinks truck. But they declined

They need to just let Stephen A. And Skip do it. Xs and Os wise it would be wildy inaccurate, but entertaining! Or Wilbon and Tony

DAMMMMNNNN!!

That's means he turned down over 41 million per year. You know how much you gotta hate a nigga to turn down 41 million?!

Packers front office jus playin a waiting game.

I'm sure Rodgers agent told the pack front office exactly what he wants...he wants out and now.

imho the pack shoulda been traded that nigga. I'm sure a team offered them atleast 2 1st rounders, a 2nd, couple late rounders over the next few drafts and one solid starter.

I woulda made that move. Let the love era begin

I told my boy whose a packers fan. That that shit has seems to have gone beyond a money or football issue. That shit seems to be on a personal and ego level. Those are the hardest issues to resolve. Can't just throw money or power at it

I told my boy whose a packers fan. That that shit has seems to have gone beyond a money or football issue. That shit seems to be on a personal and ego level. Those are the hardest issues to resolve. Can't just throw money or power at it

The talking heads on ESPN have been hinting that Rodgers demanded to have the GM fired. But the pack FO said no

They need to just let Stephen A. And Skip do it. Xs and Os wise it would be wildy inaccurate, but entertaining! Or Wilbon and Tony

200.gif

Back