Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB wins 31-15)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good season, bad ending.

There’s much to improve upon, but for a team predicted to finish 3-14, there a lot to be proud of.

But let’s break it down:

Sirianni needs a better defensive coordinator. Someone who can dial up PRESSURE when it’s needed, as well as force more man-to-man coverage.

If Howie Roseman doesn’t draft all defensive players with our THREE 1st sound picks, then fire Howie before the 2nd round even starts.

Hurts……I like him. But if he’s the guy going forward, his ENTIRE offseason needs to be two things: Deep ball accuracy and Progression Reading. He fixes those, he’ll be a great QB.

Smith is a GREAT rookie, and will pan out in this league. Just beef him up about 15-20 lbs, and get a quality #2 besides him. Which bring me to…

JALEN REAGOR. My God, he truly is Nelson Aguolor 2.0. CUT HIM RIGHT NOW. And use that $100M of salary cap money to go get Calvin Ridley. Still pisses me off that we should’ve had Justin Jefferson opposite of Smith.

Not a bad showing the 2nd half of the season. But they got a journey to go before Birdgang are true contenders.

Good job fellas. It’s still fuck Brady.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!

When I see Hurts play I don’t see “it”

Take Winston. He had a up and down career but he has “it”

When I see Hurts play I don’t see “it”

Take Winston. He had a up and down career but he has “it”

Hurts and Jaboo don’t belong in the same conversation at all.

Hurts just isn’t a functional passer at the NFL level.

Jameis has poor decision making.

Back