Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Divisional Round: Los Angeles Rams vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LAR wins 30-27)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol @ the wrath of Brady

don't be hoaxed by that bullshit

What you are seeing right now is what you are going to get

No AB, No Chris Godwin and they aren't able to run the ball...as of right now its Mike Evans and friends and I seriously doubt Scotty Miller is going to step up

The last time Brady had a terrible offensive roster, he was getting bounced Tennessee in the playoffs while he was in New england

He still has Evans, Gronk and LF.

all great players at their position

Tampa defense ain’t San Fran defense and have yet to stop them.

Of course they forced two fumbles but they got all the way to the 1 yard line on the first fumble.

They haven’t showed the ability to stop LA yet

He still has Evans, Gronk and LF.

all great players at their position

They haven't shown the ability to run the ball with any consistency so LF isn't going to take over the game

Gronkowski has 3 catches on nine targets...he is not taking over the game

Actually you learn the rules then think about what you said....you have an answer for everyone's team who loses but can't see how your team is getting smacked up so far....ain't no fun when the rabbit has the gun huh

You can't hit QB's in the head. You're talkin about a late hit, not taking the QB to the ground, etc.because your don't know the rules. But now you do. You're welcome.

I said I didn't expect us to win this game. Said last week before the Eagles game that this wasn't our year. I'm fine over here.

Back