Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams (LAR wins 20-17)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So they pumping in fake noise now because they damn sure don’t have fans to make that much noise because it wasn’t that loud during the game lol

Stafford deserves it for all them yrs he was wasted in Detroit. It's sad the Lions is where careers go to die. Barry, Megatron, etc., had a decent coach in Jim Caudwell and the front office fired him for bum ass Matt Patricia smh

He dont deserve shit. Whole time he was here he acted like he wasnt part of the problem and shitted on the rest of the team. Had an 11-5 team in 2014 and couldnt win post season. Same mf that said he dont need a qb coach when they were trying to help him. He needs an elite team around and and a coach that puts a leash on him in order to do anything.

The way he played this postseason let’s me know he can’t carry a team. He needs everybody to carry him because he will make a ton of plays but turn around he fuck the game off on his own

I have to agree unfortunately b/c Stafford will choke in a game I seen it too many times when he was playing w/the Lions. Then he almost gave the Bucs that game last week. If the Chiefs was in the Super Bowl no way the Rams beat them due to Stafford alone. I got them winning against the Bengals but barely (unless they shoot them out the game).

Its already a wrap. rams got it. I dont see bengals holding up to the def.

This been a shitty football Sunday for me smdh

bruh. They have a top 3 rusher and a top 3 WR

They gon get theirs regardless of the pressure LA put on them rushing the QB. Burrow don’t get shook.

I’ll say this. Cincinnati got an elite pass rush too and Stafford can definitely get rattled

bruh. They have a top 3 rusher and a top 3 WR

They gon get theirs regardless of the pressure LA put on them rushing the QB. Burrow don’t get shook.

I’ll say this. Cincinnati got an elite pass rush too and Stafford can definitely get rattled

I hope so. Even tho they beat my team (the deserved the L too with that shitty 2nd half play) I hope they pull it off.

Back