Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #3 Denver still waiting on Dwayne to come up with a thread name (PHX sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never really noticed how wack Gordon was until this series. I still say he was high af last night.

In all fairness to Gordon dude was supposed to be like the 4th best player on this team and wasnt really supposed to worry about scoring....Jokic, Murray, Porter Jr and Barton were supposed to handle that but injuries put Gordon back in a role he shouldn't be in

He played good and fit in real well before Murray got hurt

Suns/Clippers is going to be a fun matchup

Cliff going to have a chance to eliminate the reigning champs, the current mvp and his former team all in the same postseason

In all fairness to Gordon dude was supposed to be like the 4th best player on this team and wasnt really supposed to worry about scoring....Jokic, Murray, Porter Jr and Barton were supposed to handle that but injuries put Gordon back in a role he shouldn't be in

He played good and fit in real well before Murray got hurt
I'm not disagreeing with you, but once the 'offs started he shrunk big time. Not a good look.

Nuggets gotta make some moves.

I'd go one more year with Malone before replacing him. He made no adjustments on Chris Paul. They let him get to the mid range jumper at ease

Seriously look into trading MPJ for some tough 3 and D veterans.

Let MPJ go to a team where he can jack all the shots score and the team loses

Nuggets didn't pressure the ball at all. Chris Paul was like a QB standing in the shotgun with no pass rush just picking the defense apart.

Yup, they stuck with the drop coverage and gave Chris whatever he wanted

I see I made into another title.

I wasn’t the only one that dissed them but I’m getting all the credit

B9405CC9-2A38-4F33-BD4F-0144E8A7DC56.gif

Back