Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Utah Jazz vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (LAC wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am usaully "Fuck Utah", but i am rooting for them in this series. Sorry @Hustlelitó ....

giphy.gif

I’m not a big fan of Donovan Mitchell’s game. I think he is a good player for sure but not a great player.

when Utah wins games it’s when everyone on their team gets a decent (close to equal amount) number of shots. They are the true definition of team basketball when they win.

unfortunately most of the time in the playoffs you need that player or two who can efficiently make plays for themselves or others. Is Mitchell really that guy at this stage of play? Is anybody on their team that guy?

I’m not a big fan of Donovan Mitchell’s game. I think he is a good player for sure but not a great player.

when Utah wins games it’s when everyone on their team gets a decent (close to equal amount) number of shots. They are the true definition of team basketball when they win.

unfortunately most of the time in the playoffs you need that player or two who can efficiently make plays for themselves or others. Is Mitchell really that guy at this stage of play? Is anybody on their team that guy?
Let me find my post on Short Melo aka Bitchell.

Wow. @Mister B. You really don't fuck with Mitchell. LMAO.

I will say his efficiency from 3 was his best this year and he also upped his assists while keeping his turnovers the same. He also got to the line more this season. He isn't a bad player in my opinion

Good to see Boogie back

Like I said, LA got size, so when Gobert is in, Clips should have either Zubac or Boogie in.

Jazz can’t do shit but 3 it up. Fake ass Rockets.

Wow. @Mister B. You really don't fuck with Mitchell. LMAO.

I will say his efficiency from 3 was his best this year and he also upped his assists while keeping his turnovers the same. He also got to the line more this season. He isn't a bad player in my opinion
He cries a lot. Especially when it came to Ben snatching that ROY award.
Shit didn’t sit right with me. He hasn’t stopped bitching about it since.

Back