Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slowly taking back all my 'Playoff P' jokes...

Nah, I am keeping them. How he gonna start playing good when the best player is gone but when you play with him you choking?

Shit, we can honestly argue that Reggie Jackson is the second best player on his team.

If PG win the championship this year, I guess God will let him live with his immaculate hair and championship ring because we been waiting for 4 seasons for PG not to play like ass in the playoffs.

Nah, I am keeping them. How he gonna start playing good when the best player is gone but when you play with him you choking?

Shit, we can honestly argue that Reggie Jackson is the second best player on his team.

If PG win the championship this year, I guess God will let him live with his immaculate hair and championship ring because we been waiting for 4 seasons for PG not to play like ass in the playoffs.
Jackson has stepped up big. I always thought Kawahi and PG weren't a good mix because they're so similar in playing styles. PG must've just needed his back against the wall to make it happen. Im sure he knew that anything that happened to the Clips after Kawahi went down was going to be placed on him for the most part.

ded @ his immaculate hair, that shit has me amazed and mystified.

Devin Booker restoring the 2001 feeling with all these midrange pull ups. He's like the only star guard that hunts midrange pullups.

I would be annoyed with DeMarcus Cousins as my teammate. Like motherfucker pick your head up, kids are watching.

DeAndre Ayton will become an unstoppable center if he ever learn how to consistently post up and shoot the 3. He's way more athletic and nimble than Embiid. Embiid likes to eat too damn much and has no discipline when it comes to taking care of his body.

Back