Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's crazy we still don't know EXACTLY what went down between Kawhi and San Antonio but I've always heard that the Spurs tried to tell him this was a degenerative injury....Kawhi got his own medical team...tried to come back and play and then shut it down again after it flared up and the spurs were like "we told you"

And then he ghosted them for good

isn’t it funny that it did turn out to be a degenerative injury like they stated and ever since he left he load manages it and has to sometimes play through some pain, like they said he would most likely have to? LMAO.

the guy wanted to go back or be closer to L.A. and he proved that when he left more money and a better all around team that had just won the championship in Toronto.

I did hear from a solid source that someone high up in the Spurs organization (not Tony Parker or any player) said something about or too Kawhi about the injury situation which really soured the whole relationship. Supposedly Kawhi’s folks wanted that person fired and of course San Antonio’s organization doesn’t work like that.

But they had already seen the writing on the wall ( but ignored it) in the off season before the fiasco, when he ghosted the organization while doing the team Jordan trip to China and then coming back from China saying he was injured.

Last edited:
Clippers need a whole new brand identity. Those grey uniforms are terrible. Their whole shit trash. I don’t even understand what’s goin on with that LA gang typography shit

Back