Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Denver Nuggets vs #6 Dame ran out of Dame Time (DEN wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know CJ is the second option but I've seen it too often, especially when their offense relies so much on Dame bailing them out, where CJ gets the ball when Dame literally can't be stopped and messes up the momentum.

I mean I get it. You wanna be that player who stays wit an organization their whole career. Wit the hopes of winning a title for that market. But if the Blazers lose this series...Dame GOTTA rethink his thought process on that.

Dame...Russ...CP are the 3 people I wanna see win title b4 their career is over.

I mean I get it. You wanna be that player who stays wit an organization their whole career. Wit the hopes of winning a title for that market. But if the Blazers lose this series...Dame GOTTA rethink his thought process on that.

Dame...Russ...CP are the 3 people I wanna see win title b4 their career is over.
Fuck a title, chase the money.

I almost could not believe my eyes in the first overtime.

Dame is the definition of clutch.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

I was watching last night and saq CJ make the 2k turnover at the end was dying. Mfer planted his foot like a foot behind the line.

I used to hate 2k for that. Be like cmon man thats not even realistic. I accept being wrong. Lmaooo

Back