Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 That other team that plays in New York vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (MIL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but y’all gave Harden all the props for playing hurt. LBJ was playing hurt too. So now it’s different?

I was going letyou breathe, just pay respects

DA94079F-A0D8-4F4F-AFA2-0DFF23B2D3CA.jpeg

thats 50 minutes for a non factor in a elimination game

don’t ever talk down on BB again. He don’t get paid to score btw but look at him out shooting shooters

your man job on the line for thinking like you and benching him extended stretches this series

and Beta Joe Harris making 16 a year to knock down open jumpers with the game on the line, if he missing and getting burned on defense.......

Giannis balled out last night, period.

People seem to forget that the guy is a power forward not a wing player or a guard. Lol.
I admit those last possessions of the 4th quarter I felt he should've guarded Durant but other than that I can't take anything away from how he carried that Bucks squad last night.

Some Folks will always point out that he didn't have the ball in his hands at the end of the fourth or overtime but will conveniently leave out how he single handily kept them in the game when his two other good players struggled hitting anything most of the game. People will even say he did nothing in overtime but not talk about the game tying layup over Durant in overtime he made. Out of the 8 total points scored between both teams in overtime, and the 6 the Bucks made, Giannis & Middleton were the only two players for Milwaukee to hit a field goal.

I admit he is a very flawed player but he balled out last night

I was going letyou breathe, just pay respects

View attachment 565577

thats 50 minutes for a non factor in a elimination game

don’t ever talk down on BB again. He don’t get paid to score btw but look at him out shooting shooters

your man job on the line for thinking like you and benching him extended stretches this series

and Beta Joe Harris making 16 a year to knock down open jumpers with the game on the line, if he missing and getting burned on defense.......
It was a call back to last night man

catch up

and you compared him to Pat I want an apology lol

He Shoulda did that every game but he proved my point that he’s not just a role player out there and has expectations

you wouldn’t have heard the end of it if bucks lost with what he did

His role is similar to Pat's in the overall team dynamic.

It isn't like he is a primary option offensively for this team and while he (like every ok ther player who under performs) should get some blame for not playing well it should be very little. Honestly he played in the Nets series up to par (if not better considering the matchup) to his regular season.

Do you realize during the regular season Bobby Portis put up similar offensive numbers to Lopez splitting the minutes 21-27 per game? Portis even shot better from the field and 3 during the regular season than Lopez. But I don't hear you blaming Bobby for barely getting any minutes this series. You know why? Because he is a role player whose role and minutes are more heavily dictated by the coach, just like Lopez. LMAO

His role is similar to Pat's in the overall team dynamic.

It isn't like he is a primary option offensively for this team and while he (like every ok ther player who under performs) should get some blame for not playing well it should be very little. Honestly he played in the Nets series up to par (if not better considering the matchup) to his regular season.

Do you realize during the regular season Bobby Portis put up similar offensive numbers to Lopez splitting the minutes 21-27 per game? Portis even shot better from the field and 3 during the regular season than Lopez. But I don't hear you blaming Bobby for barely getting any minutes this series. You know why? Because he is a role player whose role and minutes are more heavily dictated by the coach, just like Lopez. LMAO
Pat and Portis not even starters

I really dont wanna sit thru 7 more gms of Greek freak...

R97e1b0c83307cdb558e8288f3b527d44

Back