Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 That other team that plays in New York vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (MIL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D0PB.gif

fuck up

Get out your feelings bruh.

It was a dumb move.

Dude was going to the Finals every year............winning Finals MVP every year..............and he leaves all of that to follow Kyrie?

TI laughing clip.gif

Don't have a dog in this fight either way, but the Nets didn't deserve to win.

Mainly because of Harden quitting on Houston.............and Nash for getting a job he didn't deserve.

They'll be..............."Gone Fishing".......... later on tonight on Inside the NBA.

Enjoy.

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

Last edited:
Fam, he went out there when he had no business being cleared to play... and played the entire game.... that's all heart idc what the scoreboard says

I think he should have played. But create for others, and don't take so many shots when you know you cold.

And by the way, can anybody be sure that this performance is more due to his injury and not him shrinking in the biggest moments?

All bs aside, great redemption series for KD. He got a ton of fans back on his side. I never jumped off the KD fandom so it dont apply to me but glad to see him respected as the best in the league again
Nah fuck that nigga still 😆 Nigga was going to come to the Knicks but bitched out cause Kyrie didn't. Could've had any other PG in the league because the Knicks would've traded for em & Free Agents would be banging down the door

Nets showed a ton of fucking Heart.

James Harden playing with a bum Leg, losing one of their best players early in the series, not having a whole lot of time to gel as a team, having a 1st time head coach, and still being hard to beat in the playoffs.

I know some folks are trying to bash Brooklyn for losing but that’s crazy in my opinion. They played great all things considered and will be super scary (barring injuries) next season.

Back